Saturday, May 9, 2009

Opening of a New Blog

This blog is exclusively for selected members to read!
FEEL PRIVILEGED if you are selected! *Selected Ones*

Anyway, this blog is mainly for me to pour out my feelings as a really weird medical student who do not score really good results but surrounded by many activities, and great friends!
Some of my post will be about what i just studied but in a way that I would approach to a normal person to explain to them about the disease. 

Maybe by writting in the blog i might be a able to improve my studies as well

If there is any questions don't worry, just ask, I will try my very best to answer it as well as i could!

Today is Wesak Day, a glorious day to create something new!

Welcome to my blog....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home