Monday, May 18, 2009

Emotion Driven

I have always wondered am I really in the correct profession!
I am so emotionally driven, trying to be as friendly, caring and helpful as I could.
Since it is not really a natural thing, some of the times i really do feel exhausted of trying! There is always thoughts of whether all these are just worth the effort or not? Am I being appreciated?

Trying as much as possible to be cheerful as possible eventhough being stepped on and talk about... Is this all worth the efforts?

Psychologically, I personally feel that i am facing a depression. A person can be in depression eventhough he looks cheerful and smiles a lot... Well, i think i heard it in the radio... so it might not be true!

Just don't feel so good today. How could i be a doctor when i can't even control my emotions? This is really really bad!! Guess it is just part of our on going life...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home